Subject: HELP
From: Curtis Bidulock (
Date: 2003-02-06

I just tried starting my 6gig archos recorder and it seems as though it will
not boot up it just shows a blank screen. I was using rockbox so I tried
going back to the original software and still no luck. I am still able to
access all my files through usb so I backed them up and tried reformating
but still it only shows a blank screen. I am guessing that the firmware got
wiped out as it went through an airport luggage scanner but I am guessing
that this was not it or at least I hope not. Please, I hope someone has an
idea as I have not been able to find any fixes besides trying to contact
Archos which does not sound easy.