Subject: Re[2]: .cfg question

Re[2]: .cfg question

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:05:25 -0500

It would be great to include all settings. If the setting is in the
.cfg file, then it will be loaded, otherwise it will be left alone.

I can think of auto-shuffle .cfg for playlists, extra-volume for my
classical music, backlight-on for when I want to play games!

Sounds like a great idea. I'm looking forward to it.

-eric