Subject: Re: New default WPS for 2.0
From: BoD (
Date: 2003-02-07

Here is a small change: I used the %pb as a "separator" and added the
battery est. time on first line (but I had to remove playlist info for
that.. not enough space:)
I also personnaly prefere to have the song name, then the artist, and then
the album. Of course this is a personal preference so it may not be valid...
So here is the modified version:

%bt %| %pc / %pt
%s%?it<%?in<%in. |>%it|%fn>
%fbkBit %?fv<avg|> %?iv<(id3v%iv)|(no id3)>