Subject: current concerns with the status of rockbox... (aka things that must be looked at before 2.0)

current concerns with the status of rockbox... (aka things that must be looked at before 2.0)

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:10:40 -0500

with regards to Bjorn's new wps for the recorder, one problem I see
with it is the fact that it assumes you arrrange your music like:

/artist/album/track

if you don't do this (or ID3 tags), then you get some interesting output.

also, this latest wps file does nothing with the genre and year tags.

Next, the ID2 viewer is almost impossible to get into, not only is it
a difficult button combination (every time I press F1, I end up in the
menu) but it is also missing the genre and year tags.

I guess that is it... not THAT big of deals.

-eric