Subject: Re: New default WPS for 2.0
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2003-02-07

Yeah, I think the second one is better :)
We could even have :
Song name
Artist
Album (Year)

This makes me think of a feature request: the ability to format the text.
Like bold, italic, underline... Maybe video inverse... ;) I realize it can
be not simple, and implies changes in the font/text display modules, but
it's just a thought..

BoD