Subject: Re: FM Recorder battery?

Re: FM Recorder battery?

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:58:10 +0100

I'm affraid I've got the same problem ... with and without using the RockBox
firmware, which actually does NOT damage your unit. I'm trying to reach the
shop's support departement, but got some troubles ... I want an iPod :-D
No, really, maybe this is a battery problem. On the website and the doc, it
says the FM JukeBox can be used to play 10 hours MP3 continuesly (The radio
seems to take some more power ...), but 10>5 for now, and I'd really like my
expensive new toy to be able to play anything, anytime, I mean all day long
;)

Please, if you've got the same problem (or if you don't ...), could you tell
us what you've done, how your device is working ?

Fred