Subject: Re: New source include-dir usage
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-02-07

The CREDITS file you are talking about. I think thats the one thats int
the /docs dir. As such, the www/ dir. is not needed.

Im confused.

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Mike Holden wrote:

> What docs mentioned that? We should fix it.
> linked from the "Documentation" link in
the left-hand toolbar.

> People should checkout 'rockbox' or possibly 'rockbox-devel' and then
> the docs dir will be coming automaticly!

It would be good to have a "minimal" checkout for people on slow links who
want to develop though. www takes ages! This is one reason I think the
CREDITS file should be in one of the "required" directories of firmware,
tools etc.

Mike Holden

Mike Holden's Rockbox page:

"Remember, your body is a temple; however, it's also your dancehall and bowling alley" - Dharma