Subject: Re: I like F2 screen patch
Date: 2003-02-07

Mensaje citado por: Uwe Freese <>:

> Hello,
> Just to let you know: I tested the F2 screen patch from the patch
> tracker. I like it and I vote for changing it this way.
> I find it better because the strings have a complete line now and
> therefore can be the same strings as in the main menu where there's
> already enough space for long strings.
> But I would not like a F2/F3 menu where the user has to go up/down and
> then change an option. It should be remain simple and quick to use.
> Bye, Uwe.

Hi Uwe (and everyone who tested this patch),

I've updated the F2 screen patch (now is Quick menu screens patch) so it works
on the F2, F3 and Recordign_F2 screens. I'd like to know if you would change
anything in how it's displayed, and also i'd like to know if i should modify
all quick menu screens and not only those who have problems with "non-english"

I know this patch can probably not be never in rockbox, but i'd like to improve
it anyway, so people that like it can use it :)

Still TODO:
 -Change strings value in english.lang (i have changed some strings but as this
is a *preview* patch so i left english.lang unchanged)
 -Include the rest of Quick menu screens ??
 -Make some minor display changes ??

Jose Maria (A.K.A. Quelsaruk)