Subject: Re: Blind mode
From: Quiffman (
Date: 2003-02-07

> All buttons do the same, can't tell them apart when the jukebox is in
> your pocket and you're wearing gloves.

I fully agree... BUT, you don't have to be riding anything at the time for
this to be a good idea...
It's a pain in the arse if you have the damn thing in your pocket or in the
'carry pouch' thing. If I'm in transit (by foot generally) I don't wanna
risk pulling it out and: 1) someone pinching it... 2) dropping it!
But it doesn't stop you from wanting to change that damned song!

> 1 press = pause on/off
> 2 presses = next song
> 3 presses = previous song
> 4 presses = next disk/directory
> 5 presses = previous disk/directory
> continuous press = decrease volume
> 1 press + continuous press = increase volume
> 2 presses + continuous press = lowdness down
> 3 presses + continuous press = lowdness up

These all seem to make sense, and surely shouldn't be that hard to
implement... perhaps some extra feedback about it would help... no?