Subject: Re: Blind mode
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-02-07

Still trying to figure out why people put all these songs they don't want to
hear on their Jukeboxes. ;)

Anyway, I don't have any trouble operating mine through the case (you can
cut a hole under the flap, it helps a lot. Or through the pocket of most
clothing. Especially Pause/Play, which is what I use 90% of the time in
these situations anyway. I guess gloves would be a problem if I was riding
and couldn't take them off, but I don't have a motorcycle.

I guess that one with voice command wouldn't work on a bike, would it?

Chris