Subject: New Bookmark Patch - 2003-02-07
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-02-07

Hi all,
I have submitted a new bookmark patch to sourceforge at:

You can download a compiled version at:

This patch has the following changes:
01. When the USB is attached, the USB screen now appears when in a
    bookmark screen.
02. Bookmarks now store the currently playing MP3 name. This shouldn't
    break backwards compatibility with bookmarks created with the
    2003-01-31 release. Release prior to that will not work, please
    refer to the script included with the compiled
03. Bookmarks are now parsed with strtok_r() instead of the custom
04. Updated to the 2003-02-07 daily release code.

01. The bookmarks store system shuffle state. This is primarily
to handle
    cases where the system is in shuffle when loading a bookmark
and the
    bookmark was created while not in shuffle mode. Going the other
    can work correctly, but can also load the wrong index. I am
    into this and may post a fix.
02. Please refer to the bookmarks.txt with the compiled version to
    understand this implementation better.

As always, if you find any bugs or want to make any suggestions,
send me a not at rockbox_dev <at> samuraipanda <dot> com.