From: Fred (
Date: 2003-02-08

It's a kind of maaaagic [tchitchitchitchitchit] ... it's a kind of
Maaaagiiic :-D
Just for you to know, I'm using Outlook Express 6 to view and reply to the
newsgroup. I don't know how gmane handles syncs the newsgroup and the
mailing list, but at home I do not see my posts twice ...
If you want me to change something, just let me know ;)