Subject: Re: Real Batterie Live
From: Brian (
Date: 2003-02-08

To Fred (And Others Using Outlook Express 6 Newsgroups)

If other people are THAT annoyed by it:
1. Create a folder, called "Rockbox Mailing Group" (or something like it)
2. Create a new "Message Rule" for "Mail..." from the Tools menu option.
3. Set the message rule to be as follows:
"If the from line contains people [set this as], move
it to the specified [set this as your "rockbox mailing group"] folder.
4. Confirm the message rule by pressing OK, then activate it on the next

With this, only a few Rockbox emails penetrate your Inbox. Now, just email like a normal email. Even if you reply to a message
sent to you through the mailing server, it will still be directed to

Have fun!