Subject: Re: FM Recorder battery?
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-02-09

I seriously doubt they would open themselves up to the kind of repeated
liability that would be presented with each firmware release. Even if the
firmware was OK and became corrupted, you'd have a pretty solid suit if you
were injured by a Li-Ion catastrophy.
(note: I've been wrong before, but it was a really really long time ago, I
think) ;)
JMHO

Chris