Subject: Re: Recording with Rockbox - What went wrong?

Re: Recording with Rockbox - What went wrong?

From: Jason Hamilton <jason_at_superlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:41:48 -0500

I've tried recording with my Recorder 20, and of the 5 times
I tried, all 5 result in a 0 filesize recording.

The player also locks up if you try to play the empty file
(hard drive light turns on and it just sits there).

Worse yet, if you restart and have auto resume, it goes
back to the file and locks up again, lol.