Subject: Re[2]: New Sid Firmware : Latest Bookmark, fade and F2-F3 patch included !
From: Eric Linenberg (
Date: 2003-02-09

I was the one who did the fade patch. If you look at patch tracker you
can get the latest version which includes a menu option to enable or
disable it. (I don't know if Fred included it in his version) I can
easily make it configurable too. Maybe I will get to it tonight.

Right now it fades on pause/unpause/stop

But like winamp it could also fade when ff or rewind and skipping
forward or back tracks.