Subject: RE: I've done it : FM Recorder opened :-D
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2003-02-10

No, its not that weird. I've got a data sheet for a MAX1684EEE DC-DC
convertor IC (as used in PDA's etc) that states that a 1.5 Amp output
requires the use of 2 Li-ion batteries, otherwise you only get 1 Amp. It
must have something to do with the batteries internal resistance - if I
remember rightly from my EE diploma some years ago :-)

Stu.