Subject: Re: FM Recorder has 16 MB RAM ??
From: Matthias Wächter (matthias_at_waechter.wiz.at)
Date: 2003-02-10

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Benoit Midy wrote:

> I'd like to know if is true that the FM Recorder 20GB has 16 MB internal RAM ?

<sigh> Yes, it's correct. The FM Recorder 20GB has 16 Mb internal RAM.
Please note that 16 Mb is '16 Megabit' which is indeed the same as the 2
MB (Megabyte) as in all other non-multimedia devices. I think we had a
discussion on this
human-being-does-not-know-why-we-always-have-to-discuss-megabyte-versus-megabit
topic already.

Sehr Wus,
- Matthias

--
                    "To get control over people, make them trust you.
                                            To make people trust you