From: Remo Hofer (remo.nospam_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-02-10

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:18:12 -0500 moreilly_at_moreilly.com (Matthew P. OReilly)
wrote:

>I get it almost every time Fred posts. There are others though (Quiffman
>for one) that seem to come through as duplicates *sometimes*. The
>interesting thing is, the duplicate usually seems to come ~10-15 minutes
>after the first one.
>
>What could be causing this?
>
>Matt

I suspect the news to mailinglist gateway to be responsible for
this duplication. I checked several duplicate messages and they
all have a main.gmane.org message-id.

E.g.:

--
Remo Hofer <remo.nospam_at_gmx.net>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!