Subject: Re: X11 emulator woes
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-02-11

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> I'm seeing problems with the X11 emulator. I cannot start it from gdb
> anymore. It hangs on forking the mpeg pthread:

I haven't tried it myself. But a note that only I, Daniel and Mats knows are
that one problem before with the X11 simulator on Linux was that the call to
sleep() wasn't redirected to x11_sleep() as expected. The real sleep(secs) was
used instead.

This prevented the yield() to work properly, and could also give me mutex
locks sometimes.

This might not be the problem, but good to know if it is.

  // Kjell