Subject: Rockbox 1.4
From: Schwartz, James (
Date: 2003-02-11

I am a novice with the Jukebox Recorder 15 and with programming. I am trying to install Rockbox 1.4 but I am unable to get it to load onto the Jukebox. I am able to copy it to the Recorder and "extract" the files, but I do not know what to do next, it is not replacing the old firmware. I do not know how to activate 1.4 on my Recorder. I am not sure I am copying it to the right place on the Recorder nor really what to do once it is copied there. Any help you could provide to someone who thought they had a least a little bit of tech savy before trying to do this would be greatly appreciated.

James Schwartz.