Subject: It works ;)
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-02-12

I tested the new cvs code on my FM Recorder, and IT WORKS !!!
Thank you guys, the voltage is now working well ;)

But ... the battery level isn't showing well ! Even if the right voltage is
shown, the battery level is still at about 15% even if the battery has been
fully charged. And I tried to give the original values to
BATTERY_LEVEL_SHUTDOWN and BATTERY_LEVEL_DANGEROUS, it doesn't work : after
a short boot it shuts down. Some little problems I'm sure you'll be able to
fix quickly, as the voltage reading is working now ;))

Thank you again,
Fred

PS : the new builds of my Sid release will be released soon, stay tuned ;)