Subject: Updated Testing rockbox build
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-02-12

I updated my testing build (which is now the only one, Sid simply
"disapeared" :-D) to the latest CVS code, removing the power management
smoothing code and translating the new items for the french language file. I
also added a zip file that contains my .rockbox folder (part of ...) so that
you can plat the 8Chip and star games, and use some custom wps, config and
language files.

The main features didn't really changed (but the new things in CVS code were
off course merged ;) :
> FM Power management patch
> New Chip8, Stars, Flipit and Puzzle games
> Autobookmarks (multiresume) and Bookmarking
> F2/F3 long strings patches
> Stop/resume Fading patch
> Maybe some more to come ...

You can download all the stuff right here :
http://www.toutfr.com/files/fred/rockbox

Fred