Subject: Re: It works ;)
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-02-12

Fred said:
> I tested the new cvs code on my FM Recorder, and IT WORKS !!!
> Thank you guys, the voltage is now working well ;)
>
> But ... the battery level isn't showing well ! Even if the right voltage
> is shown, the battery level is still at about 15% even if the battery
> has been fully charged. And I tried to give the original values to
> BATTERY_LEVEL_SHUTDOWN and BATTERY_LEVEL_DANGEROUS, it doesn't work :
> after a short boot it shuts down. Some little problems I'm sure you'll
> be able to fix quickly, as the voltage reading is working now ;))

Did you try the patch I uploaded the other day? FM uses hardware charging,
and we need to disable Rockbox from handling the charging. The
patch/firmware is available at the first link in my sig.

I also have a patch to sort out the battery percentage values which I will
be posting shortly.

Mike Holden

--
Mike Holden's Rockbox page: