Subject: It REALLY works ;)

It REALLY works ;)

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:52:35 +0100

I was using a 2 hours old CVS snapshot, and am now using the new version,
with the export folder and all your fixes : IT REALLY WORKS, you rock ;)))
The battery level and the charge percents seem to show well, and everything
works fine : thanks a lot !!!

I've updated my Testing build, uploaded the new .rockbox archive and
language files, as well as the new build, source code and updated patch.
The testing build now contains global CFG patch and new stereo modes patch,
you can download it there :
http://www.toutfr.com/files/fred/rockbox

Fred

"Uwe Freese" <mail_at_uwe-freese.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
7034081807.20030213210341_at_uwe-freese.de...
> Hello Fred,
>
> Fred wrote on Thursday, February 13, 2003, 7:52:54 PM:
>
> F> How many measures would you need ? Can you interpolate from 3 or 4
values ?

> The think I only need the value that's shown when the charger is plugged
> for a night or so, the battery is really full. And the real voltage
> measured by hand at this time. I can then adjust the scale.
>
> F> Here are some fresh values :
> F> VOLT - AN6
> F> 2.24 15C
> F> 2.32 167
> F> 2.82 1B5
> F> 2.90 1C2
>
> Have you tested a current version? I changed the scale, so the values
> should now be up to 4,2 v (to be exact, I hope it shows exactly the value
it
> is in reality - please check this if you can!).
>
> F> Another thing : why is the Charge Control activated in the latest CVS
> F> Rockbox version ? Shouldn't be I've read somewhere in the newsgroup :
what's