Subject: Re: It works ;)
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-02-13

> Every time, not depending on hdd / backlight etc. anymore? Good!
Yes, it's really working all the time ...
For measure pairs, I don't really got time for this, but I noticed that the
max value is 3.2V
When it's full charged, I get about 3.0~3.1V
My battery is deficient, so I can't measure the last values ... I'll send my
unit back, and may be able to do these measures when I get the new one. With
help of the pictures I made, people should be able to do these measures
themselves.

Fred