Subject: Re: Re[2]: It works ;)
From: Mike Holden (mike_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-02-13

Uwe Freese said:
> Hello Mike,
>
> MH> I also have a patch to sort out the battery percentage values which
> I will MH> be posting shortly.
>
> The percentage doesn't matter, because it is calculated out of the
> voltage! Please do measure only (real_voltage, AN6 in debug screen)
> pairs.
> If I can see which battery scale factor the FM uses and getting the
> voltage then works, all the battery calculations should work (because I
> already have added a LiIon voltage courve that's uses for the FM).

I have already posted a patch against the logged bug for this problem:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=44306&atid=439118&aid=676339

The patch is at http://www.mikeholden.uklinux.net/rockbox/powermgmt.ch.diff

Briefly though, min battery is 1.8 volts, max is 3.4 volts. I have fitted
the curve against this scale, in increments of 0.16 volts.