Subject: Re: Stupider question
From: Mike Holden (mike_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-02-13

Matthew Daubenspeck said:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 08:21:23PM -0500, TP Diffenbach wrote:
>> Archos sells a remote control?
>>
>> If so, I haven't seen it on their (painful to navigate) web site.
>>
>> Anybody have a url?
>
> When I bought mine they included the Archos Accessory kit, which had the
> remote, a case, and a car charger...
>
> I don't think they sell it by itself..

http://www.archos.com/lang=en//products/prw_500179.html

This kit includes remote, in-car charger, "deluxe" earphones, and one of
those dummy cassettes with audio cables on that you stick into your
cassette player (no good for us modern people with in-car cd, mp3 or MD!).

It's priced at 30 UK, but is only for Studio and Recorder, not for FM and
MM products.