Subject: Re[4]: It works ;)
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2003-02-13

Hello Mike,

Mike Holden wrote on Thursday, February 13, 2003, 9:58:30 AM:

MH> I have already posted a patch against the logged bug for this problem:
MH> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=44306&atid=439118&aid=676339

I thought it only disables all the charger stuff, and that's not what I
wanted..

MH> The patch is at http://www.mikeholden.uklinux.net/rockbox/powermgmt.ch.diff

MH> Briefly though, min battery is 1.8 volts, max is 3.4 volts. I have fitted
MH> the curve against this scale, in increments of 0.16 volts.

Ah, ok. These values (1.8 - 3,4 v) cannot be the real ones, because the
LiIon max voltage is 4,2 (or 4,1) v. But I can change the battery scale
factor for the fm and adjust the curve. I'll update it in some hours..

Bye, Uwe.