Subject: Re[6]: It works ;)
From: Uwe Freese (
Date: 2003-02-13

Hello Mike,

Mike Holden wrote on Thursday, February 13, 2003, 12:37:42 PM:

>> Ah, ok. These values (1.8 - 3,4 v) cannot be the real ones, because the
>> LiIon max voltage is 4,2 (or 4,1) v. But I can change the battery scale
>> factor for the fm and adjust the curve. I'll update it in some hours..

MH> Those are the values that rockbox displays at full charge,

.. in debug menu. And they are calculated out of the value that AN6
shows and a battery scale factor. I now changed it in CVS. Please try

Be sure it says now 4,2 v when the charger is plugged for hours and the
battery is obviously full. If it shows another voltage in the debug
screen, please tell me, I'll have to change the scale then!

Bye, Uwe.