Subject: Re[2]: docs CUSTOM_CFG_FORMAT,1.2,1.3

Re[2]: docs CUSTOM_CFG_FORMAT,1.2,1.3

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:38:29 -0500

I see you are using your powers of reverse psychology to get us to
help you! Well, what you can try and to is plug the jukebox into your
USB port and then try to turn it on. Once it is recognized by your
computer delete the archos.mod file on the hard drive. Safely remove
it and then try booting it now.

0eric