Subject: Re: Build Problems

Re: Build Problems

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:42:58 -0800

I noticed that the build was all green, so I thought it might be
something with my system, but I get the same problem on another WinXP
machine and my dev machine hasn't changed since I last changed code.
I'll look into it more.

Unfortunately I don't have CVS access (pesky firewalls), which is
why I use the daily build to build. If someone would be kind enough,
I'd appreciate a zip of the latest CVS.

Until I can get a build working again on my machine, I won't be able
to release my latest bookmarking patch. I can make the compiled
version available, but it is based off of the 2-7 build. I'll send
a note out later today with the link.

Ben

At Friday, 14 February 2003, you wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Benjamin wrote:
>
>> Hmm, I leave for a week and I when I come back, I can't get anything
work
>> correctly. Gotta love software :-). Anyway, I'm trying to build the
>> latest tar ball (rockbox-daily-20030214.tar.gz), but when I compile
I get