Subject: Re[2]: It works ;)
From: Uwe Freese (
Date: 2003-02-13

Hello Fred,

Fred wrote on Thursday, February 13, 2003, 7:52:54 PM:

F> How many measures would you need ? Can you interpolate from 3 or 4 values ?

The think I only need the value that's shown when the charger is plugged
for a night or so, the battery is really full. And the real voltage
measured by hand at this time. I can then adjust the scale.

F> Here are some fresh values :
F> 2.24 15C
F> 2.32 167
F> 2.82 1B5
F> 2.90 1C2

Have you tested a current version? I changed the scale, so the values
should now be up to 4,2 v (to be exact, I hope it shows exactly the value it
is in reality - please check this if you can!).

F> Another thing : why is the Charge Control activated in the latest CVS
F> Rockbox version ? Shouldn't be I've read somewhere in the newsgroup : what's
F> your opinion ?

Is it? My firmware/export/config-fmrecorder.h says it isn't. Why do you
think charging is activated?

Bye, Uwe.