Subject: RE: It REALLY works ;)
From: Sparks (
Date: 2003-02-14

Just been testing it out on my FM, and all seems well :-D

Can Rockbox detect when it is getting charged, as now the charging
control is disabled, it no longer keeps the backlight on when it is
plugged in!

Thanks for such a great firmware - it has made my Archos sooo much

I have another question, not sure if it is something I am not doing
right in my ripping from CD (MusicMatch), but if I play a "CD" on the
Archos with all the tracks mixed in, there seems to be a very small gap
when the tracks change - This is not heard in WinAmp (no cross fading)