Subject: RE: It REALLY works ;)
From: Sparks (sparks_at_altphuk.co.uk)
Date: 2003-02-14

On
> Behalf Of Fred
> Sent: 13 February 2003 20:53
> To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
> Subject: It REALLY works ;)
>
> I was using a 2 hours old CVS snapshot, and am now using the new
version,
> with the export folder and all your fixes : IT REALLY WORKS, you rock
;)))
> The battery level and the charge percents seem to show well, and
> everything
> works fine : thanks a lot !!!

Just been testing it out on my FM, and all seems well :-D

Can Rockbox detect when it is getting charged, as now the charging
control is disabled, it no longer keeps the backlight on when it is
plugged in!

Thanks for such a great firmware - it has made my Archos sooo much
better!

I have another question, not sure if it is something I am not doing
right in my ripping from CD (MusicMatch), but if I play a "CD" on the
Archos with all the tracks mixed in, there seems to be a very small gap
when the tracks change - This is not heard in WinAmp (no cross fading)

Sparks...