Subject: RE: It REALLY works ;)
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-02-14

You can't get rid of the skipping without crossfading; you can't crossfade on the Archos as the MP3 is decoded by a hardware chip, of which there is only one per Archos.

The only way to prevent this is to record the entire CD as a single "track".

PS: You might find that something like CDex does a better job than Music Match at ripping.

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!