Subject: Playlist Exit Question
From: James DuRant (jdurant_at_email.unc.edu)
Date: 2003-02-14

Hey, I like to use the random play of a playlist of all my
songs on my harddrive, and when I come to a song from an
album/band that I like, I would like to exit out of the
playlist into the directory of the song that is playing. So
when the song is playing, I press on, but it exits to the
directory of the playlist. I was wondering if there was a
way to change/have to option/add the feature to change the
while-playing-exit to go into that track's directory?
Thanks, James