Subject: Re: User Interface thoughts
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-02-14

Joaquim Carvalho wrote:
> Is a user interface change being considered? Would a user interface
> change patch like this be accepted if the code style is OK?

No. I want much more discussion first. Changing the UI is not done easily, since there are as many opinions as there are users.

The best solution would be to make the whole UI configurable, something Phil has started work on. However, this is a huge undertaking and will probably not be finished for some time.

> p.s. just now I'm using rockbox, i want to turn the volume down and
> don't know what keys to press...

I use my recorder every single day, and I honestly have never been confused.

--
Björn