Subject: Re: Newbie questions

Re: Newbie questions

From: TP Diffenbach <tp_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:48:47 -0500

3: Archos.mod, IIRC, is the binary for the Arechos Player. Did you configure to target the Player, Recorder, or Recorder FM?

2: I posted a mail on this list last week giving instructions on how to compile the Win32 simulator using MinGW. Look in the archives, or wait for me to post a web page tomorrow. (I'm sorry, I don't have a copy at hand.)

2.a: You will find the Win32 Simulator doesn't work well, because the key code doesn't capture key releases.