Subject: RE: It REALLY works ;)
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-02-14

Sparks said:
> Can Rockbox detect when it is getting charged, as now the charging
> control is disabled, it no longer keeps the backlight on when it is
> plugged in!

Just tried a clean CVS tree build, and that works fine for me, so long as
the menu option is set to keep the light on. It's been on for about 10
minutes now, with the timeout set at 15 seconds, so it looks ok. Are you
sure you have an uptodate build? You should be able to pick up a bleeding
edge build, or collect my current copy from

Mike Holden