Subject: RE: Re[2]: docs CUSTOM_CFG_FORMAT,1.2,1.3
From: Christopher John Shaker (
Date: 2003-02-14

I'm not sure about the Archos 6000, but my Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 comes
up and complains about the hard disk if it is not formatted. I was able to
format the new hard disk after installation, via USB 2, with Powerquest
Partition Magic 7.0

Does your display show *anything* when you attempt to power it on? If not,
I'd check out all power connections from the batteries to the main board.

Chris Shaker