Subject: Re: A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox

Re: A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:15:23 -0500 (EST)

As I said before, thats why bug reports like this should go through the
creator of the new build.

If this is indeed part of the current main try, please add a bug report
for it.

/Adi

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Mike Holden wrote:

Despite previous comments on this thread, this bug is actually in the
current CVS branch, as I get the same problem if I enable Idle Poweroff.

It is always worth checking this out before submitting bug reports, so
that we can be sure whether the problem is in the main code, or due to an
unsupported patch. This is especially true when using a firmware that
contains several patches from different sources, such as the ones Fred is
uploading!

I repeat, this is a bug in the main code, not due to an external patch!

Mike Holden

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end..."