Subject: Re: A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-02-14

Well, it may or it may not. He includes patches/submissions that are not
part of the main branch (if I remember correctly). But since it's his
'branch', its best that mails go to him, and he filters back to the list
with issues that he feels are Rockbox main branch issues.

I wasn't attempting to be curt. Rereading my email I fear it may have
comeo off that way, and if so, I appologize.

Adi

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, TP Diffenbach wrote:

I'm sory, I thought this might be of general interest; I was unaware that Fred's build diverged radically from the official source.

Quoting Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>:

> Fred's build is not supported by the list.
>
> If you have bugs with it, mail him directly.
>
> /Adi

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"The proper time to influence the character of a child
 is about a hundred years before he's born."
        - Dean William R. Inge