Subject: New Bookmark Patch Available - 2003-02-14
Date: 2003-02-14

I have made a patch of my latest code available at:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=669440&group_id=44306&atid=439120

A compiled version can be found at:
http://www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks-20030214.zip

This patch has the following changes:
01. Added a Recent Bookmark List (accessible via
    Main Menu->Bookmarks). This is a list of the last
    10 bookmarked files and their bookmark information.
    By default, this is disabled, but can be enabled via
    Main Menu->General Settings->Bookmarks. The file is
    stored in the \.rockbox directory, which must exist.

02. The Bookmark Select menu now allows the deletion of
    the last bookmark in a file. Doing so will delete
    the bookmark file from the system.

03. Updated to CVS code from 2003-02-14 (Thanks to Eric
    Linenberg and Mike Holden for providing the CVS code).

As always, if you find any bugs or want to make any suggestions,
send me a not at rockbox_dev <at> samuraipanda <dot> com.

Ben