Subject: Can't Load CFG file
From: Gary Richardi (
Date: 2003-02-15

I know this is a Rockbox 101 question but I can't get Rockbox to load a
simple .CFG file (w/ 1.4 parms only). I tried using todays daily build
and CVS 030109. I tried saving the file in both unix (LF) and PC (CRLF)
text formats. It's called aaa.cfg in the .rockbox dir. When I "play"
it, nothing happens (i.e. no settings are adjusted). What am I missing?

The file is a simple text file as follows:

volume: 80
bass: 0
treble: 0
balance: 0
loudness: 0
bass boost: 0
auto volume: 0
shuffle: on
repeat: off
play selected: on
resume: ask
antiskip: 7
sort case: off
show files: all
follow playlist: on
contrast: 29
backlight timeout: 15
backlight when plugged: off
volume display: numeric
battery display: numeric
trickle charge: on
time format: 12hour

--- Gary ---
4 Way Street (West) - CSN&Y Tribute band --->
My original music --->

Do you Yahoo!?