Subject: Re: A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox
From: SeeSchloss (SeeSchloss_at_zmail.pt)
Date: 2003-02-15

Hi,

        Well the problem i that Rockbox is not able to power off the FM Recorder,
maybe you noticed that the time needed to turn it off is quite long, and that
it shuts down abruptly... IMO this is because Rockbox can not shut it down
itself so after ~5s the hardware cuts the power.

And it happens with all builds, not only with Fred's one.

SeeSchloss