Subject: Re: A bug in Fred's build of FM Rockbox
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-02-16

The main reason for my post was to give advice to people posting bug
reports. If they are using a patched build, they should try the problem
out on a curent CVS build (or bleeding edge or daily build if they are
unable to build their own version). If the problem exists there as well
they should submit a bug report. If it doesn't exist there, they need to
contact the patched version builder in the first instance.