Subject: More FM Findings
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-02-16

A couple things I've noticed in the latest build.

1) When bass boost is moved around and then set to 0% again, i get lots of distortion. Basically, I can't have it at 0% :-)
2) Much of the time (but not all of the time), the LCD will fade out instead of just turning off. I have my display set to 7seconds. It seems as if the LCD is at normal brightness, then after a few seconds it gets brighter and fades out slowly until it disappears. Kind of a cool effect. I haven't noticed a real pattern with it, although I can get it to happen a lot when pressing F1 in the WPS. It would be nice if we could implement this so it does that 100% of the time. Or am I just stupid and this is a feature that was implemented on purpose?
3) The power display doesn't show the device as charging when it is plugged in.

Kudos to those who got the FM up and running!

-Justin

ps- Daredevil kicked some more than serious ass (sorry, listening to the soundtrack)