Subject: RE:Re: More FM Findings
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-02-16

Justin Heiner said:
> Latest cvs build all screens
>> 3) The power display doesn't show the
>> device as charging when it is plugged in.
> Which build are you using, and which specific screen are you referring
> to?

I think this probably went AWOL when we disabled the charging control.
Although we don't control the charging, we may still be able to detect
when the charger is active. We can certainly detect when the charger is
plugged in, which is what we do already, and you may have to settle for
that! I'll have a look over the next few days.

Mike Holden