Subject: CFG File Won't Load
From: Gary Richardi (
Date: 2003-02-17

Let me try this again under a new heading:

I know this is a Rockbox 101 question but I can't get Rockbox to load a

simple .CFG file (w/ 1.4 parms only). I tried using todays daily build
and CVS 030109. I tried saving the file in both unix (LF) and PC (CRLF)

text formats. It's called aaa.cfg in the .rockbox dir. When I "play"
it, nothing happens (i.e. no settings are adjusted). What am I missing?

--- Gary ---
4 Way Street (West) - CSN&Y Tribute band --->
My original music --->

Do you Yahoo!?