Subject: Re: not charging - help, please

Re: not charging - help, please

From: Kevin Wimberly <kwimberly_at_fcsl.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:12:09 -0500

P.S. - I've been running the production release 1.4 for about an hour, and
my battery info still says 100%. I think I just really confused something
with charging. I completely removed all Rockbox files and booted into the
Archos ROM - the charging animated icon works, and it charges fine. It's
just something with Rockbox and charging... Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.