Subject: Re: fcpp?
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-02-17

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Mike Holden wrote:

> I tried to build the www code from CVS, but it seems to want a utility
> called "fcpp", which I assume is some kind of C Preprocessor? Anyone know
> where I can find it? Searching the rockbox site finds 3 references, but
> nothing to help me find it, and I can't find it via google either.

'fcpp' is the c (but modified to work better for html) preprocessor you'll
find here:

This 1.5.1 version does not support the __FILE_DATE__ thing. It'll be fixed
in the 1.5.2 version (Björn has a patched version of the cpp running on the
rockbox site), due to be released some time in the future! ;-)

 Daniel Stenberg -- --